ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] More meetings in Rio

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] More meetings in Rio
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:59:51 +0100

I have contacted the GAC and ccTLDs to ask to meet them in Rio.

Do we want to meet anyone else (especially in the GNSO)? Should we ask
for a meeting with the GNSO Council, or with some or all of its
constituencies? Other SOs? We will already have some space during the
public forum to introduce ourselves to the ICANN community, but
perhaps in some cases a specific meeting could be of help.

Opinions?
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---