ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] (fwd) Re: Outreach Program

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] (fwd) Re: Outreach Program
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:03:57 +0100

I just got Danny's answer to Pierre.
By the way, has a public ALAC e-mail address already been activated?
We should have a mechanism through which external people can write to
the committee - a sort of "alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx" address that
either forwards to the list or forwards to me and/or Denise so that we
can then send the message to the list.