ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] IDNs

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] IDNs
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:11:57 -0300

Vittorio,

I agree with you. IDNs should be an issue to address as soon as we finish
our work on RALOs.
(maybe even at the same time). Hong, do you have any ideas on this matter ?
I know about Erick concern regarding the Ñ in spanish and the Ç in
portuguese, and so do I.

However, let´s get focused on finish what we started a week ago ...

Regards,

Sebastian