ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Agenda

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Agenda
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:08:42 -0300

Dear members,

I think the list is complete. My time frame proposal goes as follows :

INTERNAL PROCEDURES [On line approval of things] Before Friday 4th of April
INTERNAL PROCEDURES [Budget availability] Should expect reimburstments or at
least forms filled to see how much money we have.
INTERNAL PROCEDURES [Website Management] After Budget avaliability.

AT LARGE ORG [both criteria and MoU]  I really think we shoudn't have two
options. See the draft I sent. We could arrange a conference call for
Saturday 5th and discuss this issues.
AT LARGE ORG [Outreach Plans] At earliest convinience. Any ideas ?
AT LARGE ORG [Nom COm reccomendations] Should exchange ideas this week and
put them in the agenda for the conference call on 5th.

POLICY ISSUES [All of them] We should address this after the other work is
done. I have no preferences for any particular order.

Regards,

Sebastian