ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] agenda

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] agenda
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:32:02 +0100

This is a list of things that I think we have on our immediate agenda:

* Internal procedures
        - Online approval of things
        - Management of website
        - Budget availability

* At Large organizing
        - Draft criteria in the two options (orgs/individuals)
        - Draft RALO criteria in the two options
        - Outreach plans
        - Recommendations on NomCom selection criteria for the ALAC?

* Policy issues
        - WHOIS policy issue report
        - IDN
        - comment on sTLD paper
        - UDRP review

Did I forget anything? Let's complete the list and then we could assign some
tasks and deadlines.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------