ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] gTLD draft

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] gTLD draft
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:19:17 +0200

The comment period has ended. I encourage all of you to read the comments we
received(*): they are not many, but mostly (at least those who focus on the
draft) supportive.

So, does anyone think we should make any amendments to the draft? I would
otherwise release it in the next few days.

(*) By the way, there was an extensive thread regarding our draft on the GA
list, and even if a part of it was focused on our own structure and
behaviour rather than on the draft itself, I think it was useful. I
encourage all the members of the committee to subscribe to the GA list... it
is usually a good place to discuss with individuals with very different
points of view.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------