ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] "Post-accreditation strategy"

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] "Post-accreditation strategy"
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:47:19 +0100

One of the short-term things on our agenda is to figure out what we
actually do with those at-large structures that we are going to
accredit in the next couple of weeks.

In my view, the basic point is to get these groups into the loop on
the ALAC activities as soon as possible -- both with respect to
regional outreach, and with respect to policy statements we develop.
The details of this should probably been worked out with these
structures (on a mailing list, or maybe a conference call), so I
would recommend against setting up complicated structures and
strategies at this point.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>