ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] "Post-accreditation strategy"

  • To: <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] "Post-accreditation strategy"
  • From: "Ken Hamma" <KHamma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:55:49 -0800

Or perhaps let things be split up when the ALS of a region create a RALO.
Managing a region's view of comments or a region-specific discuss and email
list could be the responsibility of the RALO and supported by ALAC .. and an
incentive for the ALSs in a region to take the step of creating a RALO

ken

On 2003-11-04 14:59:50 +0100, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> My quick proposal, as a first measure, would be to create a
> mailing list for each region, put one (or a few) person from each
> ALS on it, plus our regional members, and try to propagate there
> our discussion on the hot issues. (For example, these mailing
> lists should receive a copy of the alac@xxxxxxxxx list.) Also,
> these lists should start the discussion on regional organization,
> and could use the regional members to send back common opinions
> to the ALAC.

I'd keep it cross-region in the beginning.  Things can be split when
people ask for it.

--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/