ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[alac] At Large Structure certification votes

• To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] At Large Structure certification votes
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:52:50 +0100

In a few hours from now, I will start sending formal calls for votes on At Large Structures (one for each application). (The few hours are for any last minute objection, both on a specific application or on the process.)

Calls for votes will be posted to the ALAC list, but, as we decided that individual votes should be private, the messages will have a Reply-To header that points to me and Denise - except for the application for which I have a conflict of interests, where I will be substituted by Erick and Clement. So, replies should not go to the list.

Voting will be open for more or less five working days - the exact deadline will be stated on the call. However, if ten affirmative votes or six negative/abstaining votes are reached and confirmed before then, I will call the result on the list, while keeping vote open for the records until the deadline expires or all votes have been cast.

To vote, simply reply to the call by adding YES, NO or ABSTAIN; if you don't reply by the deadline, you will be counted as ABSTAIN. However, for the purpose of the certification, abstentions are equivalent to negative votes. Unless you really need more time to make up your mind, please reply immediately so that we can try to close the vote sooner than next week.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org
http://bertola.eu.org/ <-- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblog!

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy