ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] At-Large Structure Application Votes

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] At-Large Structure Application Votes
  • From: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:13:34 -0800

AKMS' prospectus does not distinguish between "African" and "Asian" Arab
countries. Rather, it indicates that AKMS solicits members from countries
that are members of the Arab League (see list of countries at
http://www.al-bab.com/arab/docs/league.htm).  FYI, 20 of the 24 members of
AKMS' Board of Trustees are from ICANN's Asia/Pacific region.

Denise

michel@xxxxxxxxx