ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Revised statement on registry services

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Revised statement on registry services
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:37:43 +0100

Yes, it does.
Due to time constraints, I am only quickly going through these documents, as I am currently focusing more on the accreditation and mainly on the outreach of potential ALS.
Specifically, I believe that it is very important to distribute this material to accreditated ALS, and solicit their feedback.
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison