ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Revised statement on registry services

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Revised statement on registry services
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:10:35 +0100

Roberto Gaetano ha scritto:
Yes, it does.
Due to time constraints, I am only quickly going through these documents, as I am currently focusing more on the accreditation and mainly on the outreach of potential ALS.
Specifically, I believe that it is very important to distribute this material to accreditated ALS, and solicit their feedback.

Denise has been trying to get our ALS mailing list set up for the last weeks... Apparently, it should be ok, but her test messages didn't get through yet, so we are waiting for ICANN technical people to tell us what's going on.

I hope we can get this kind of things sorted out once for all, and get a quick way to subscribe/unsubscribe people to that list. This is one of the reasons why I'd like to have a quick organizational meeting with ICANN webmasters in Rome... (even if just myself, we don't need the whole Committee to attend).

(Also, sorry for forwarding the NCUC statement again - I hadn't noticed it had already been forwarded.)
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org