ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Revised statement on registry services

  • To: <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Revised statement on registry services
  • From: "Ken Hamma" <KHamma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:36:59 -0800

Agree very strongly with Roberto.  Time to have and manage expected processes
that involve the ALSs in every thing, and perhaps even think about the eventual
establishment of a RALO and its representation on the ALAC board.

ken

Kenneth Hamma
Asst. Director, Getty Museum
Sr. Advisor for Information Policy, Getty Trust

1200 Getty Center Drive, 1000
Los Angeles, CA  90049-1687

v  +1 310 440 7186
e  khamma@xxxxxxxxx
f  +1 310 440 7752

http://www.getty.edu
http://getty.art.museum

>>> "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx> 01/15/04 12:37AM >>>
Yes, it does.
Due to time constraints, I am only quickly going through these documents, as
I am currently focusing more on the accreditation and mainly on the outreach
of potential ALS.
Specifically, I believe that it is very important to distribute this
material to accreditated ALS, and solicit their feedback.
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison