[alac] Action points from today's call
Unless there are any objections from people who were not on the call, these are the actions I am expecting you to do:
- By end this week (April 2nd), members from each Region should choose one of them to act as "focal point" for regional outreach - that means being the one who regularly reports on developments and application status, and pushes for the process to proceed.
- By half April at latest, the focal point for each Region should post an updated roadmap for RALO creation in the Region.
- I will call a vote on the pending ALS applications from Catalunya and Costa Rica before the end of this week. (Members from Latin America - please confirm you are ok with voting on the latter one.)
- By end this week (April 2nd), members from each Region should post their budgeting requests for the next fiscal year. We will then review them and come up with an overall funding request for the Committee by April 9.
- We should start working on a draft document with our suggestions and complaints about the whole NomCom idea and process (indirectness, lack of transparency...). Who wants to act as drafter?
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org
http://bertola.eu.org/ <-- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblog!