ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Action points from today's call

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Action points from today's call
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:23:15 -0300

I'm sorry I can't attend the conference call.
Here are some remarks I would like to do.

I think this new idea of "focal points" deserves some discussion.
I have been asking the votes on the ALS from Costa Rica since before Rome.
If someone feels that it is not good enough for any reason, let's discuss
it. If that is not the case, I can't understand why are still discussing
this matter.
How we plan to integrate certified ALS to the process? Is it a good idea to
have a monthly conference call with their representatives ?
What happens with the idea to move all our discussions to the public list ?

Regards to all,

Sebastian