[alac] Council call
- To: alac@xxxxxxxxx, als-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [alac] Council call
- From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:48:10 +0200
Some short notes from the GNSO Council call last night:
* The time frames for the various WHOIS Task Forces have been
extended. Constituency statements are now due no later than 16
April, preliminary reports are expected by 6 May. The rest of the
time line is shifted appropriately.
* The Council has received a letter from ICANN asking the GNSO to
consider the redelegation of .net. A subcommittee of the Council
will be formed to deal with this. This subcommittee is expected
to meet in the week beginning 12 April.
Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/