ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] ccNSO liaison

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] ccNSO liaison
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:03:24 +0100

I was under the impression that we already discussed this, and there was no objection to Erick.

Any news for the GNSO Liaison?

We also have to review the other liaison and functions (Board Liaison, Chair, vice Chairs, etc.). I have no idea of what the bylaws say, but I would expect a revision yearly, after the new members have joined. At least, this is what the Board and SOs do. We can either do it now (I mean in the next days, but we probably had to do it at our meeting here in CT, if we take the example of the Board and SOs) or wait until after appointment of the replacement for Thomas & Esther.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison