ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[no subject]

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:45:44 +0100

I had a quick chat after the Board meeting with George Sadowski, recently appointed NomCom Chair. He told me that he would like to see the ALAC appointees by latest end of January, ideally mid-January.
This means that we shouls issue a formal request to the ALSes as soon as possible (however, I assume we are all travelling back home after the ICANN meeting, and this cannot be done immediately).
Maybe the AtLarge community can already start thinking at some names.
Regards
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison