ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Thank you

  • To: anais_ac@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Thank you
  • From: ICANN At-Large - Denise Michel <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:08:04 -0800

Dr. Olivier Nana Nzepa, Project Coordinator, Africa Civil Society for Information Society

Olivier,

On behalf of ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee, I want to thank you for participating in our Africa At-Large Users meeting in Capetown. Your presentation was outstanding and not only raised awareness of the priorities and challenges for civil society in the Internet governance arena, but helped the end-user community gain a better appreciation of why and how they can become more engaged. When you have an opportunity, we would appreciate receiving a copy of your slide presentation so we can post it on our website (www.alac.icann.org).

Thank you, again, for your wonderful contribution to the At-Large meeting and the broader user community.

Regards,

Denise

Denise Michel
www.alac.icann.org