ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Thank you

  • To: Adiel Akplogan <adiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Thank you
  • From: Denise Michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:24:31 -0800

Mr. Adiel A. Akplogan, CEO, AfriNIC,

Adiel,

On behalf of ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee, I want to thank you for participating in our Africa At-Large Users meeting in Capetown. Your presentation was very informative and helped educate the end-user community on IPV6 roll-out and establishment of IXPs and how this relates to their use of the Internet. Your slide presentation will be posted on our website (www.alac.icann.org) for access by the global At-Large community.

Thank you, again, for your wonderful contribution to the At-Large meeting and the broader user community.

Regards,

Denise

Denise Michel
www.alac.icann.org