ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Thank you

  • To: Alan Levin <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Thank you
  • From: ICANN At-Large - Denise Michel <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:36:25 -0800

**
Alan Levin, Chair, ISOC-ZA

Alan,

On behalf of ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee, I want to thank you for participating in our Africa At-Large Users meeting in Capetown. We are especially grateful that you were able to step-in at the last minute when Yann Kwok was detained in the GAC. Your remarks were informative and we appreciate your participation, as well as your assistance in spreading the word about our meeting.

Thank you, again, for contributing to a successful At-Large meeting.

Regards,

Denise

Denise Michel
www.alac.icann.org