ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Meeting requirements checklist

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Meeting requirements checklist
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:15:14 +0100

Given the cost of the overhead projector, we can limit to one for the full duration of the conference (exact start date and end date to be defined when full program will be known), with the agreement that we will move it between the internal and the public meeting room.

I also wonder whether it would be useful to have a flip chart or whiteboard in the internal meeting room.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison