ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: Amsterdam Strategic Plan Meeting: Shouldn't we be represented there?

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: Amsterdam Strategic Plan Meeting: Shouldn't we be represented there?
  • From: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:07:54 +0900

I was trying to find the meeting notice, and
GNSO's website did not provide that. I thought I missed something.
Now, it makes sense.

I quite agree with Thomas. The Strategic plan deserves our
attention - in conjunction with our own review - well, I am
still struggling to write the draft - so sorry, but in any case
we need to be there and I appreciate if Thomas could take
time to go there and hope the travel funds be provided.

izumi

On 2005-01-29 01:09:53 +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> last Monday, I had posted the announcement of the GNSO's
> Amsterdam strategic plan meeting. [1] The meeting's purpose is to
> devise comments on the strategic plan. The resources that are
> being spent on this indicate that considerable effort is being
> put into these comments by other constituencies inside ICANN.
>
> 1. http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00901.html

Apologies; I confused some messages in the list archive.

I sent the original pointer on Jan 19 [1].  The actual invitation to
the meeting is at [2].

1. http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00899.html