ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [Fwd: Final Call on Resolution]

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [Fwd: Final Call on Resolution]
  • From: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:34:43 +0900

To clarify, this resolution will be first singed by "individuals" who joined the working group,
so not representing ALAC as a whole in the initial stage, but Vittorio
and my name will be there.

THEN, this will be circulated to all ICANN community and seek for broad endorsement.

Of course, it is better to take ALAC's full endorsement at this stage, but
it is not necessary.

I also see some "weekness" from AtLarge/user/Civil society perspective, but still this
can be an acceptable baseline within ICANN community.

So, unless there is a strong objection, I will send my endorsement to the
group, with the understanding that I am a member of ALAC, but signing as
individual.

Thanks,

izumi