ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Public meeting with NCUC

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Public meeting with NCUC
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:16:50 +0100

All,

tentatively, we are trying to set up a public meeting with the NCUC in
Mar del Plata, on Tuesday 5 April, from 14:00 to 16:00 local time.

The agenda would possibly include policy matters, but I think that the
main issue could be long term plans for effective civil society
participation in ICANN.

Denise - please keep the 50-seats room booked. I think we'll have to
wait for some days to get confirmation from the NCUC.