ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Strategic plan comment

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Strategic plan comment
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:18:51 +0100

All,

this is the document I've sent as draft comment on the Strategic Plan.
Since we did not have time to discuss it thoroughly before the deadline,
it is specified that at this time the document does not represent the
entire Committee. My plan is to allocate time in our internal meeting in
Mar del Plata to finalize a proper ALAC comment.