ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"

  • To: Bret Fausett <fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:03:33 -0500

Super idea to do this in advance, AND to open up all our meetings.
We will also have to figure out the best way to report our findings/concerns to the board.
Maybe we should always try for a slot on the board agenda to report, at least at the f2f meetings. I'm sure it's too late this time, right Denise?
I remember when I used to watch the webcasts of the board meetings-- there was an active chat room going on "below" the audio/video session-- we could add that.
We should figure out a time span on timeanddate.com that might make sense. I would be happy to host a time period in the chat room if we wanted to extend that past the actual call time.
JP