ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:47:52 -0300

Bret,

It´s a good idea to record the meeting. It would be interesting to do so.
However, I still don´t see the problem in having an open meeting. Í don´t mean to let everybody speak, just to allow "visitors".
This would add some transparency to our work...

Best,

Sebastian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bret Fausett" <fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx>