ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"

  • Subject: Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"
  • From: Bret Fausett <fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:55:53 -0800

With Skype and Yahoo! Messenger's voice chat, I think we can cobble something together that would allow access over IP. I'll look into this.

          -- Bret

dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx wrote:

*Dear Bret,*

*Such a public meeting in advance of Mar del Plata would constitute yet a further engagement with the At large communities and I would favour this. My only concern though is that some of the people in less connected areas may not find it easy to join in..*

*Best*

*Pierre*