ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"

  • To: Bret Fausett <fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] A Public Meeting in Advance of Mar del Plata / was "Opening our meetings"
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:02:40 +0100

Bret Fausett ha scritto:
With Skype and Yahoo! Messenger's voice chat, I think we can cobble something together that would allow access over IP. I'll look into this.

I think it would be good to innovate - and holding an IP teleconference via Skype (assuming it works... for me it has worked some times, others not) would be a very interesting experiment. So I understand Denise's concerns, but I'm in favour of giving it a try; it would be a good way to see whether people can actually use the instrument, or whether they would have too many practical problems.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...