ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] [Fwd: alac-ncuc --> icann civil society caucus?]

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] [Fwd: alac-ncuc --> icann civil society caucus?]
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:37:15 +0100

All,

this message from Carlos Afonso (NCUC) is worth reading, and I share
many considerations. My plan, if you agree, is to focus the joint public
meeting we will have in Mar del Plata on the issue of future plans for
users/civil society participation in ICANN. In the meantime, we will
have to form our own opinion.