ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Planning ahead for Luxembourg

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Planning ahead for Luxembourg
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:05:56 -0400

What sort of meetings/programs are we envisioning-- that is to say do we need a whole day? What about Friday afternoon after the Board meeting?
Just a thought but if ICANN is serious about Civil Society in the first place the "day" ought to be part of the "regular" week of activities, and if we think it needs to be on a weekend, that would lead us back to the previous weekend of the 10th.