ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Pending ALS votes

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Pending ALS votes
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:56:45 -0400

We have a number of ALS applications that need to come to a vote. At least one has been waiting almost a year. We should put voting most of them, if not all of them, on the agenda in Lux. If ALAC members from the regions haven't "weighed in" for whatever reason the rest of us need to just go on and vote as best we can with the information we have available to us.

JP