ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] New ALAC Members!

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] New ALAC Members!
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:49:15 +0000

I'm not worried of the fact that no person from any ALS has been appointed: if I interpret the model correctly, there are 5 members nominated by NomCom, and 10 members currently nominated by the Board, but as soon as the RALOs are active will be elected by the RALOs themselves. This second component will probably be constituted by ALS folks.

As for the other point, I agree.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC