ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[hans-memorial]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[hans-memorial] Condolence

  • To: hans-memorial@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [hans-memorial] Condolence
  • From: Wolfgang Kleinwächter <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:20:05 +0100
  • Sender: owner-hans-memorial@xxxxxxxxx

I am deeply shocked by the news that Hans Krajienbrink will not be among us anymore. I know him since the first ICANN Board meeting in Singepore in 1999. We had numerous talks about numerous issues, sometimes controversial, but always driven by the spririt to reach rough consensus. I invited him three times to be a key note speaker or a panelist in meetings of the ICANN Studienkreis. His interventions were clear, to the point, and always challenging to look forward into the new territory of cyberspace. I and all the members and friends of the ICANN Studienkreis will miss him.

Wolfgang Kleinwæchter

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index