ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[hans-memorial]

[hans-memorial] Hans Kraaijenbrink

  • To: <hans-memorial@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [hans-memorial] Hans Kraaijenbrink
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:16:56 +1100
  • Sender: owner-hans-memorial@xxxxxxxxx

With Hans sudden departure from our lives I have lost a friend and the internet has lost a leader.

During our work, and play, together forming the ccNSO I came to know and deeply respect a man of huge intellect and the utmost integrity. A man with boundless energy and the drive to achieve his goals. A man of humour, wisdom, clarity, determination and, above all, passion.

With his return from the ICANN Board to the ccTLD community I was looking forward to working with him on the many challenges ahead. Sadly that is not to be. But by continuing to move towards achieving the vision that Hans played such a major part in developing, we honour him and all that he stood for.

And so, Hans, I sit here with a glass of fine Australian red wine and salute you.

Cheers mate,

Chris Disspain

CEO – au Domain Administration.