where are the comments?
  • To: stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: where are the comments?
  • From: Karl Manheim <Karl.Manheim@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 05:16:59 -0800

Hello:

    I notice that comments filed last night and this morning are yet to
be posted.  Since this matter is on the agenda for today's public
meeting, I would think they would go up immediately.  Thanx.

Karl

Karl Manheim
Loyola Law School
919 S. Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA  90015
Tel:   213-736-1106
Fax:   240-414-7747
Web:   http://faculty.lls.edu/manheim

The contents of this email and attachments
may be confidential, copyrighted and/or
protected by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §  2510, et seq.