Comments on sTLD Criteria
  • To: "'stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx'" <stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on sTLD Criteria
  • From: "Carroll, Bill" <wjc28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:56:31 -0400

Attached please find my comments on the Draft Criteria to be used for the
selection of sTLD sponsors.  You will note that I am strongly in favor of
having sTLD sponsors that are for-profit and use, where practical, the power
of the market to determine sTLD membership boundaries and to optimize the
value of sTLD assignments by ICANN.

Sincerely,

Bill Carroll
Bill Carroll, Ph.D.