Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Merlin
Date/Time: Wed, July 5, 2000 at 11:55 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.08 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Heed this warning!

If you should review the other public comments boards especially  a couple months backs, all ICANN is doing is having us re-discuss the same thing over and over again, as if to buy time so those in power can milk their interests a bit longer. We have made our voice loud and clear. Do you need to clean your ears?
We need and we Want new gTLD's now not next year, Make the decision in JULY. I can imagine how much of our money you are spending to travel!! Just to meet and not give a decision! what bureaucratic BS!
Heed this warning, either you give the people what they want in a timely fashion or I predict, maybe not today, maybe not 6 months but soon you won't have any power at all. Believe me when I tell you times are different now, as the regular internet user is becoming educated to things and from my vantage point they don't like what they see. The wheels of justice I admit do grind slow, but they do grind!!!
I implore you to start listening and doing what the people want or the groundswell of resentment will only increase and will come to a point where it will be to late for you. You might sit back and read this and dismiss it, laughing all the while. Look around you the public relations nightmare you have created, unless you give in to the consensus you will be no more.
Have a nice day.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy