Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 2:55 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: We are serious...

HMG's Comments:

"I read these posts from the corps like AT&T and it frightens me to think that these people are really serious about these issues, all most are trying to do is care about their own well being and dodge the real issues."

MY RESPONSE:  I care and I would say the Freidrich's, Ambler's, Nestor's (51 pages...geez), do care.....We've posted and have I think made a valuable contribution...(Sorry if I left anyone out...you know who you are).My question to you is what FRIGHTENS YOU???

Other comment of yours that caught my attention:

"The big corps want new tld's because they know they will be entitled to them first, I don't want them because I see me coming in last on this issue. But I already have my .com's so why should I care? .com's will alway rule the internet as we know it today!"

MY RESONSE:  Well at least I know what FRIGHTENS you....A remedy would be to get yourself ready to compete and then you won't have to worry....Lack of competition stilfles creativity, ecomonic factors, etc, etc....The reason why I called your spade is that you stated those that posted on the AT&T were out for themselves...Most of those inviduals (we take the good with the bad) have been writing into this forum for about a month...SO Go to the bottom of this page and see if we care or not...Then come back...Thanks..

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy