No subject
  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No subject
  • From: "Virendra" <gv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:29:54 -0700

Hello,
Its time to change the mindset, I believe that I am a
contrarian and am suggesting all things opposite what ICANN
has done so far for Registrations and gTLD's and ccTlds.
The registrations should allow multiple users to have the
same ID and that Domains should be removed from protocol. I
am working on semantic web (not machine processable) since
last more than four years and come to the conclusion that
gTLDs be best left to the users and ccTLDs be reorganized
not only that ccTLDS should be purely numeric instead of
the present alphanumeric.

Sincerely,
Virendra Gandhi

Go To http://www.iqara.net