comments against Verisign's use of misspelled URL names
  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: comments against Verisign's use of misspelled URL names
  • From: "vanessa to" <vanessa.to@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:01:03 -0700

I am just an ordinary internet user going about my business, but what
Verisign did really makes me upset and it is an inconvenience.
So I started to read more about this issue and the more I read, the more
I get upset  -- so I'm writing ICAAN
to help stop Verisign from doing this.
This is for the following reasons.
1) When I mispelled something, I don't want to be redirected to it's
website, I just want to fix my mistake.
2) It seems like this is not the first time that Verisign is missusing
it's power to try to get more business.  Perhaps
    it is time that ICAAN can stop letting them be in charge of the
names database.

Regards,

vanessa
begin:vcard