[alac-forum] Where is ICANN's view on the UN WSIS on your home page?
  • To: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-forum] Where is ICANN's view on the UN WSIS on your home page?
  • From: "Tim Slavin \(ReachCustomersOnline.com\)" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:04:59 -0800
  • Sender: <owner-alac-forum@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Just an idle comment. I was blogging items about the recent UN conference
this week and wanted to include a link to ICANN's point of view since, among
other things, the UN proposes to limit or replace ICANN. However, when I
arrived at your home page, I could not find any links to your point of view
on this issue. Only when I typed WSIS in the search box did I find your
response to the UN's December meeting.

As a marketing type, I'd suggest that you post a link on this topic from
your home page, maybe even create a small subsite. It would promote your
viewpoint. Without that sort of presence, people like me can only rely on
the UN websites which are much richer in detail. Indeed, why not a weblog
that posts links to news articles, documents, and occasional commentary from
your point of view?

Tim

Tim Slavin : Writer & Internet Consultant
www.reachcustomersonline.com : www.redhousecommunications.com
Tel: 203.834.2255 : AIM: redhousecomm : tim@redhousecommunications.com