.org subsuming
  • To: org-eval@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .org subsuming
  • From: Grey Wolf <BSDwolf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:51:54 -0700
  • Cc: bot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To whom it may concern,

I believe that the people responsible for the misappropriation of the .org
domain are quite in the wrong, and they are in it for the money.  How can you
say that they did not demonstrate an ability to run a registry of significant
scale?  I think what you mean is that they run one so well that you think they
should be paying you for it.

I disagree completely.  Your digestion of the .org domain will go down in
infamy, and I don't think it should be tolerated.  I should not be surprised
were your efforts to be completely undermined by someone less dollar-oriented
than you.

The golden rule is about to be overturned, and I won't mourn its passing.

				--*greywolf;