ISOC
  • To: "'org-eval@xxxxxxxxx'" <org-eval@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ISOC
  • From: Hugh Parker <hcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:01:52 +0100

I am disappointed and depressed by your decision to award the contract for
the running of the .org domain to ISOC. How you managed to assess the dotORG
Foundation's technology as "marginal" I don't understand. It seems as though
you've chosen the easiest solution for you, in giving the contract to the
biggest bidder, rather than choosing the best solution for the users of the
internet by giving the contract to the best bid.

Hugh Parker
York
England