org assignment
  • To: <org-eval@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: org assignment
  • From: "Jason Sheets" <jason.sheets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:25:17 -0600

Due to the allegations that have come to light I urge you to reconsider the now clearly unappropiate assignment of the .org tld to ISOC.

There are several valid claims and evidence showing the decision was biased and not made with the best interests of the world-wide Internet at heart.

I and millions of other Internet users and IT professionals urge you to launch an investigation into the process and reconsider the decision to award .org to ISOC.  Based on the 27,000 "consideration" fee you should have plenty of funds available to you to operate a fair and inpartial process.

Jason Sheets
MCSE, CCNA, Software Engineer.
ShadoTech, Inc.