Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Fri, November 3, 2000 at 1:04 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
||.tel by telnic
I met some of the Telnic guys Communication Solutions Europe exhibition in London
today (2 November 2000).|
Listening to what they had to say I must say I was impressed
with their proposals.
It's seems that their idea was the most forward thinking
and versitile to adapt to emerging technoligies. It uses the most of the DNS functionality
in contacting calls to people by using their name.
Also another point is that the
.tel TLD works in many, if not most of the worlds languages making it truly international.
also said they had the support of a Eriksson behind them, who will (and no doubt
others) provide the necessary internet enabled hardware to as many users as possible.
of which I need to get new handset
- .tel Application by Telnic Limited Moderator, October 7 @ 10:04 PM (15/16)
- comments gbailey, December 12 @ 6:24 PM (0/0)
- Let's go forward MSisson, November 6 @ 12:02 AM (0/0)
- I stringly OPPOSE the ".tel" concept jefsey, November 4 @ 7:39 PM (0/0)
- .TEL Garf, November 3 @ 1:02 PM (0/0)
- .Tel wolfy, November 3 @ 9:44 AM (0/0)
- .tel by telnic Andrew Hossain, November 3 @ 1:04 AM (0/0)
- Services vs. device addressing Serge, November 2 @ 9:13 PM (0/0)
- Flexibility steve smith, November 2 @ 11:09 AM (0/0)
- a real difference spencer, November 2 @ 10:27 AM (0/0)
- Seems Reasonable graftonw, November 2 @ 8:39 AM (0/0)
- Both impractical and completely out of ICANNís jurisdiction MrTLD, November 2 @ 1:47 AM (0/0)
- After reading all three proposals..... R.Jackson, November 1 @ 10:49 PM (0/0)
- telnic application noisy, November 1 @ 5:41 PM (0/0)
- Great Idea RobTaylor, October 26 @ 9:57 AM (1/1)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:41 PM (0/0)