Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, November 5, 2000 at 7:22 PM GMT
||Netscape Communicator V4.61 using Windows 98
Security and ongoing content quality verification is important at several levels.|
when one registers a domain. It is important that proper checks are done to
ensure that the applicant has a right to the name, that the applicant is not just
trying to hoard domain names and that there are no trademark and copyright conflicts.
is also important to verify the security of the site hosting
that, security has a central role as part of a bundled set of
services that can
be provided to the site sponsors.
To bring to the Internet Society an ongoing quality
verification of the content will truly provide an entirely new dimension of
Internet, which has not yet been achieved. Combining this with a "reversed"
price list,for example, that makes it also affordable for the small users and the
start ups, it seems like the people behind the dot GO concept have a good idea here.
my view, having reviewed the applications submitted, only .go has the right idea
and above all the necessary resources for offering a service that is truly unique
and a value added to the Internet Community.
I my self has been involved and development
with security systems in business cases.
ICANN should hounor an innovation, things
brings value to the Internet.
- .dubai, etc. Application by Dubai Technology, Electronic Commerce and Media Free Zone Authority Moderator, October 7 @ 10:26 PM (10/12)
- .GO for it ICANN calcut, November 5 @ 11:09 PM (0/0)
- .go gTLD matseng, November 5 @ 10:16 PM (0/0)
- .GO creates better education for daily life through the Internet Sten Ronnberg, November 5 @ 9:46 PM (1/1)
- dotgo AndersF, November 5 @ 7:22 PM (0/0)
- .dubai NewTLD reem, November 5 @ 5:11 PM (1/1)
- THUMBS UP for .go application Montclairian, November 4 @ 9:17 AM (0/0)
- .go makes a difference ITELSA, November 3 @ 10:34 PM (0/0)
- Two character gTLDs should be reserved for future (protential) ccTLDs mikel5, October 26 @ 2:01 PM (0/0)
- Dubai app peniel, October 25 @ 11:27 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 6:01 PM (0/0)