Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: aaaswt
Date/Time: Sun, November 12, 2000 at 5:23 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: KRISTOPHER - THE KID BASHER

I am a small business owner whose sole interest in this forum is in regard to how the outcome will effect(or should I say affect - who knows?)my future use of the internet for businesses(more than one business, but maybe it should read business's. Wait I'll get out my tenth grade english text - Oh,no! Should I have capitalized that?)I currently operate online.  If you'd like, I can make available to you my birth certificate, marriage license, driver's license, incorporation documents from New York State, and my year to date financials(certified,of course).  You might also wish to ask "Colby" for his birth cerificate, in order to dispell any suspicion that he may be my child. 

Maybe "Colby" isn't who he claims to be, and maybe "Debra Johnson", isn't who she claims to be.  So,what?  No decent individual would use this forum to take a stab at a mother's support of her child, even if that support is "suspect", as you have surmised.  I conclude that you are an individual with no sense of decency.

How dare you tell anyone to stay away from this forum?  Especially a young man using this forum as part of his educational experience.  And, the "horrific state of our public education system", as stated by yourself, is totally irrelevant to any of the issues to be discussed in this forum.  It seems that you will go to any length to get your point across.  You have completely discredited yourself.

If my spelling, grammar, etc. (I'm sure I'm at least guilty of a run-on sentence here and there}, aren't up to your high standards, there is no need to point this out to me.  I will ask an associate of mine, who teaches at Columbia School Of Journalism, go over this post, and I will accept his constructive critical comment.

Arlene Artale
jammanager@jamwizard.com        

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy