Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: netfxmedia
Date/Time: Mon, November 13, 2000 at 6:59 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Short conversation with Mr Stubbs

Last Sat. I had a short ICQ conversation with Mr Stubbs. We tried to ask him several questions, after he said he would be willing to awnser questions. We asked him several questions but then he said he would only awnser via phone. He would not let us call him, and our phone system still isnt working right. So we were not able to make phone contact with him. I do have his email address if someone would be interested in asking these questions, just send me an icq 2804545 or email mike@chatspot.net for his email address for I don't think it would be fair to post it on this board, I'm pretty sure if you leave a number he will give you a call:

"
As you know there is alot of contriversy over who will be awarded registrar rights to the .web domain. Is there any particular application you favor?

Is it true you will make a fair amount of money if Afilias' application is chosen?

If you have been reading the boards you notice a responce to the report on IOD issued by Christopher Ambler, correcting many errors. What do you and/or ICANN have to say about this?

Why in the reports did Afilias come out virtually error free and IOD was hit so hard on?

How does ICANN and/or you feel about IOD's registrations/preregistrations under the .web tld?

How much of an influence do you personally have in decideing what applicant will receive what tld?

What is the outlook for applicants of the .web tld? Who is ahead and who is behind? Do all applicants still have an equal shot at the 'prize'?"

-Mike Brede

Mike Brede
NetFX Media, Inc.
www.netfxmedia.com

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy